I’m really excited to finally share a preview of my video project, which is a company profile of East Side Games featuring three of their employees. I originally had a number of other concepts for my final project, and had focused on developing a 360-degree music video with local indie band The Modern States. It became clear to me a few weeks into planning the project that it was going to be very difficult coordinating schedules to allow for all those involved to film and edit at the same time, and I had to quickly change course and develop a new concept for my project. The result is a professionally filmed quick look at one of Vancouver’s hottest gaming startups from the point of view of three key members of their team, and I’m thrilled with how the final product has turned out.
I’ll be posting lots more details very soon, including the final video, but for now, take a look at this short clip!
- SEO Disasters: What Happens When Google De-Indexes Your Site
- Creating a Visualization App Using the Google Charts API and AngularJS – Part 4
- Using Sass To Semantically @extend Bootstrap
- iPad Air Template (PSD)
- 8 Ways to Add a Responsive Navigation Menu on Your Site
- What White Space Can Do For You