Click the images to view full gallery.
ANOTHER Change of Plans
Ok, so I went from an abstract piece to doing something as a time lapse, and now I’ve finally settled on upgrading a previous video I shot a couple years ago.
A couple years ago I was doing some cooking, and spontaneously dug out the camera and decided to do a cooking video. I shot it all, and plugged it into iMovie to give it a bit of a soundtrack, and to shorten it.
So far its had thousands of hits, but judging from the comments, people like the recipe but not the video.
What I would like to do is create a professional video where I have one static camera on a tripod directed towards the cooking area, another handheld camera where someone is following what I’m doing, a wireless mic so my hands are free, and the built in camera tracks for ambient sound.
I think I might need some brighter lighting for my kitchen area. What would you suggest for a basic lighting setup?
My photo project consists of taking street stamp photos in HDR and compiling them into a grid-like piece of art with some typography integrated, should be fun!
- How to Use Your Own Web Statistics at caniuse.com
- Test Your Web Copy: the Why, When and How
- A Checklist for Embracing BYOD in IT Policy
- Giveaway: Free Subscriptions to Depositphotos
- Winners of Interactive HTML5 World Maps from Simplemaps.com
- The Winners of Premium WordPress Themes from TemplateMonster