I spent the day touring False Creek in Vancouver, BC taking pictures and put together a time lapse of various scenes around the see wall. After more than an hour of shooting and approximately 1000 photographs the results were finalized using Time Lapse Assembler and iMovie.
Time Lapse photography done by past INTE Grad Jaden Nyberg.
Visit Traveling Moments for more great photos of Vancouver and more.
- How to Use the HTML5 Vibration API
- Why You Need Transactional Email
- Faster Workflow: Mastering Emmet, Part 3
- 10 Gift Ideas for Creative Professionals
- Why It’s So Hard to Make Usability Sexy
- A Web Developer’s Experience with 99designs