The debate goes on: should the client get a mobile-optimized website at a separate URL, or a single website that behaves responsively on mobile devices? Brad Frost of Smashing Magazine uses the US presidential candidates’ websites as a detailed case study for the benefits and drawbacks of both approaches:
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Even Better CSS3 Toggle Switches!
- Introducing the new HTML5 template Tag
- Crowdfunding a CSS Animation course – an experiment
- Giveaway: Free Subscriptions to Depositphotos
- Winners of Interactive HTML5 World Maps from Simplemaps.com
- The Winners of Premium WordPress Themes from TemplateMonster